Tuesday, August 23, 2011

SWC: Day 7 (One Week Down)

So it's been exactly a week and I am 3/4 of the way to my word count goal. I haven't reached my daily word count goal in the past two days. Mainly because of a major case of "the block" yesterday and burst of inspiration (which made me rewrite the entire ending plot) today.

So with all the word cutting and word adding I'm at 30000 words. That's 10000 to go to meet my goal. Now if I stick to the 5000 per day goal I'll be done by Thursday, but after the way I felt yesterday and this morning (like my head was going to explode) I've decided to take it easy and only do one chapter a day. That's 3000 per day. That' I know I can handle.

My prediction is first draft WIP complete by August 27th and ready for the big bad edit.

Progress:

30002 / 40000
(75.01%)

No comments:

Post a Comment