Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Triple Day: Happy Place -- All. Day. Long. :)

Today's a special day. Not just because it's only semi-cold and the sun is shining. Or because it's Wednesday (my fave day of the week!). Or because Wednesdays are my days off. It's also a triple day. December 12, 2012 (12/12/12).

I LOVE triple days. Don't know why. I'm not sure anything special actually happens on these days, but they always feel special to me so maybe that's enough :)

I went to bed late last night and did a meditation just before going to sleep. I usually just clear my mind for a few and wait for whatever thought of guidance is hiding away to jump into my head. It was during that time I was reminded about this special day.

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but not only is it 12/12/12, it's also the last triple day of this century (at first I thought it was millenium...lol but no, Kelbian...slow down...hehe). Still, we won't get another until 2101! And heck, I might not even be here. That truly is special! Isn't it?

I didn't make any special plans today, although I might play the lottery just for the fun of it, but I do plan to be in a happy place all day long. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment