Sunday, March 10, 2013

The Last Post

So, I've decided to retire this blog. It will still be here, but I'll no longer be posting here. Thanks to the multi-talented Rachel Rivera, my new website is complete, so I'll rambling there from now on ;)  And of course at Diverse Pages

Thanks for joining me here at Noel's Ramblin's over the past few years. It's been fun! This was my first experience blogging and I wasn't at all disappointed. But since my heart belongs to Diverse Pages and I only visit here randomly, I'm inviting you to check in with me on occasion at Kelbiannoel.com. For updates check out the Latest News tab. The old domain (kelbian.com) redirects, so there's no need to update bookmarks, it's all the same. 

See you there!

And don't forget to check out my latest giveaway, 
just in time for the release of Sprung (21 days away!!).



No comments:

Post a Comment