Monday, August 29, 2011

SWC: Day 12 (Challenge Complete!)

Done at 42023! I'm so happy to be writing this, proud of myself for sticking with it and hoping that my effort will worth something! I love this story, and with all the changes over the past two weeks, I'm happy with where the first draft has ended up.

I have a feeling this challenge has now become a way of writing life for me. Pushing that story out the way I did was rewarding at times and other times just plain frustrating but finishing a story and moving on to the next (yes I've already thought of another one!) is so worth the challenge!

This one will be going through an edit over the next month or so. Then hopefully the second draft will skip chapter by chapter crits and go directly to Beta. I predict quite a few revisions but I'm looking forward to it!

I'll keep you posted on it's polishing!

COMPLETE!!!!
40000 / 40000
(100%)

No comments:

Post a Comment