Wednesday, June 8, 2011

First Love

Look to the right :) Under the hand with the pen. Down a little further, the one in red.

I can't keep the smile off my face, because over the past couple of days I've revisited my First Love--Takwitara. It's the urban fantasy I started writing two years ago, the idea that came to me three years before that and the inspiration for this blog.

I took a long break from it when I burned out at the end of last year during the third draft. Now, after managing to finish Somewhere in the Middle so quickly, the inspiration's back--along with a shiny new plot and a whole lot of mojo!

I'm excited to get back to it, because it's the story I love the most. Even though the market is saturated with urban fantasy right now, I'm going to finish it anyhow. If this one lesson I've learned in life, it's that anything can happen. I'll polish it to the best of my ability, get another edit and go from there.

I think the fourth time's the charm :)

No comments:

Post a Comment