Friday, February 18, 2011

A Month of...

I can't believe it's been more than a month since my last post! I've been seriously slacking on my writing lately! I've decided to (maybe) revise my latest work, adding more character POVs and I've been bit by the darkness bug, going back to that ole paranormal stuff again. We'll see where that goes. Not to mention, a little Takwitara (the novel I put on hold a few months ago) on the horizon (I'm excited about that!).

I've got a busy month coming up with potty training, packing, moving and settling in. Plus, I kind of forgot how much a toddler can change in a just a few weeks! And I thought he was busy before...God help me!

So I don't know how much I'll get done in the next couple of weeks, but writing is my therapy and boy do I need it right now!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You are a busy lady - but glad to see Takwitara is coming back!!! :) Good luck with the packing and unpacking - hopefully it all goes smooth!

    ReplyDelete